Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Crpc 125

Page no : 2

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     14 September 2017

Dear Mr. Born Fighter, What is your the meaning of these averments as made by you in your reply "Another case it seems where the Judge unilaterally dictates orders without consent from the husband." "judge orders maintenance without considering evidence". It is already being suggested to the person to move necessary application pointing out that he had not consented. The problem is that unqualified people who are not acquainted with the court proceedings and law act as "ADVISOR" in the subject which is not their field. Law is a subject where every person who is not a qualified legal professional pretend to be expert. Here innocenrt people approach this platform for seeking advise to resolve their pproblem so such people should not be misguided by non legal professional. 

Born Fighter (xxx)     14 September 2017

Dear Sidharth

I knew u wud reply and carry on with arguing as most lawyers do when their ego is hurt.

Now let me make a genuine attempt again to make u understand.......Order is already passed by Family court stating husband has given his Consent to pay 12k to wife as maintenance. 

You are suggesting him to move application to same judge to make corrections saying he had not consented..... Now  the Judge has already passed the order, do u think the judge is going to take back the order stating it was her mistake ??? Rather ur challenging the judges authority and raising fingers on her integrity. Orders once passed unless there are genuine errors cannot be reversed. 

Pls dont mind but ur just one lawyer in the Judiciary and u cannot claim u know it all and rest are fools. 

If u genuinely want to understand and not blame others, u can PM me, i will give u details with order copies of few such cases (where husbands had faced such issue and were left with no choice but to pay the maintenance .......). Such orders when appealed at higher courts yield no results.

Regarding the highligted text in ur previous reply... u have interpreted it wrongly which i have clarified.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     14 September 2017

Daer Mr. Born Fighter (Why you have no guts to face the world), First of all, I may clarify you that while giving reply our ego never gets involved because while giving reply we do perform professionally so we never remain concern or bother about the opinion of any body like you. By moving the application that husband had not consented for order or agreed to give Rs.12000 as maintenance would give the husband a stand in higher court at the time of appeal or revision. By moving this application does not infringe the authority of a judge in any manner.

I knew that you will poke and will make uncalled comment unnecessarily but I wanted to give reply so that innocent person like person who raised the query should not be misguided by quakes who does not have knowledge in law but pretend to be expert and misuse this platform to misguide innocent persons who approach this platform in order to find some solutions to their problems. These innocent people should be beware of such quakes who spread rummers and give wong impression of the judiciary to the public. The judges and advocates are part of the judiciary. If any order of a judge is not proper in the opinion of a litigant then the same could be challenged in higher court.  I donot think that there is any necessity to sent any personal message. I am not concern of your opinion.Wish that good sense shall prevail upon you.

Born Fighter (xxx)     14 September 2017

Dear Sidharth, 

I do not need to advertise as im not a lawyer hunting for clients on this forum.

Rest , i will just ignore 

Adv Radhika Mehta (Advocate)     15 September 2017

You can either move an Application for setting aside the said order on the ground that you had not consented to it/ your consent was obtained by fraud etc.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register