Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raman (student)     01 March 2013

Criminal revision or appl under 482 crpc territorial juris?

Sir, In my case the magistrate has taken cognizance of the offence which don't take place in its jurisdiction which I want to challenge its territrorail Jurisdiction,..


H.C normally says that question of territorail jursidcition to be decided by Magistrate but magistrate act mechanically and do not consider the grounds


Whether I should file the Criminal Revision before High Court or petition under section 482 CrPC for challenging the territorial jurisdcition?


 1 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     01 March 2013

already answered in expert forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register