Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhishek Mawle (x)     08 July 2012

Criminal record of individuals

I want to get the criminal record of two Individuals so I filed an RTI at the local police station in our area, police told me they do not have any record of the same but the two Individuals are my neighbors and relatives and there was an attempt to murder on our family and they threw a granite on my father's head, he was in coma at the hospital for two years and severely injured other family members in the year 1979 while returning from airport in the night. There were also other minor attacks in the year 1986,1990,1995,1999,2001 but the police says they do not have any records of the criminal cases filed against them how can I get the criminal record of the individuals.


 2 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 July 2012

So far no steps has been taken by  India to keep criminasl records of every Indian except voters list.So if Police says that there is no records, I am of the view that the your search should end there.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2014

you never said that you made any complaint to the police regarding attack on your father.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query