Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saiganesh   22 October 2016

Criminal record is possible for upsc job

Dear Sir/Madam 

i am currently working as Sub Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police for the past 9 years, and my father he is also a police officer like me  into the same dept for 28 yrs, the problem is my father had some issues with his higher officer in a Commisioner rank on subject of that such commisoner made arrangements for putup case u/s 406 & 420 ipc on my whole family A1 My Father A2 Myself A3 my Mother and now since 2012 its in  trial at Judicial court, because of this case i have not been transfered or posted to any other wing on subject of this case , My question is i am an Civil Service aspirant awaiting for interveiw, due to this prosecution pending i dont knwo wheatheri may be selected for upsc. at present only examination of the witness and petitoner is over and even in examination threee witness examined and not even a single word is neagative and for the other  three witness VAO certificate was provided ( as they all are Putup) no one in in chennai. pls advise throughly i beg u and in this is scenario  is their a chance for me to quash, pls replay me 

Learning

3 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     23 October 2016

Sorry! If sections 406 ansd 420 IPC criminal caaes are pending against you, you are not eligible to aapply for UPSC  civils of which IPS is  a part.. Once you are acquitted of all your pending cases against you you can appear for UPSC Civils of which IPS is  a part.If you appreciate this answer please click the thank you button on this forum.

PS: Did you hide your police cases pending against you at the time of applying  for  UPSC  preliminaries and  Mains?. Otherwise you'd've been declared ineligible to apply for IPS preliminaries at all.At least  at interview time you tell them  AND LEAVE THE DECISION ON THE CIVIL SERVICES iNTERVIEW BOARD TO SELCT YOU.

Saiganesh   24 October 2016

Dear sir 

Thanks for your replay, it is very use full but if i got aquitted from the case i may be possibe for it rit 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2016

During the case you cannot be promoted by the deptt and cannot be relieved to join other deptt. Present deptt can also initiate deptt proceedings without waiting for court order

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register