LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subhendu Ghosh (N.A.)     13 August 2013

Criminal procedure to be drawn against the promoter

i have entered into an agreement with the promoter for purchasing a commercial shop measuring about 150 sq. ft. on the ground floor of the "Purusottom Bhawan" and paid advance of Rs. 1,50,000/- through cash 3 years ago and on several occasions paid another Rs. 2,40,000/- and all times received proper money receipt of the same. but till to day the promoter neither started any construction work nor refunding my money and threatened me that he will kill me if i further demand the repayment. i have reported the matter to the Superintendent of Police and made a g.d. against the said promoter in the local P.S. what procedure should i adopt in this situation gainst the said promoter and suggest me whether this is purely civil in nature and does any criminal complaint lie against him? is there any specific ruling of the high court or supreme court?

 2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     13 August 2013

file complaint against the builder before consumer forum for deficiency in service.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     13 August 2013

you can also file a civil suit under specific performance act before civil court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query