Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (law)     06 May 2013

Criminal miscallneous for adducing petitioners name

Sir,

i am the brother in law implicated in 498-A/406/323/306 cases with  my father, younger sister and bother( husband) have filed the Criminal Main Petition solely in my name for quashing of FIR which was admitted and issued notices to the respondent who file the charge sheet against all us and on next hearing the High court stayed all the trial court proceedings and gave us relief to all 4 and it is now in final stage of arguments..Please let me inform if its is get quashed then all 4 will get relief or shall I have to file 3 more petitions with different Number?

Or shall I have to move Miscellaneous petition with prayer to include remaining 3 as petitioners??

Learning

2 Replies

RAJIV BHASIN (ADVOCATE) (Bhasin Legal Consultants(SOLICITORS & ADVOCATES) bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505)     08 May 2013

Dear Raj, Now the petiton is on final stage. Now you have two options either to file another petition, having 3 other persons name in it or wait for the final order then file it. This is delicate stage any wrong step will effect the proceedings adversely. In criminal matter no addition and alteration can be done. Rajiv Bhasin Advocate bhasin.laws@yahoo.com 9811210505

Raj (law)     08 May 2013

Very confusing Bhasin Adv..Some says since FIR is common then no need to file several..as if FIR is quashed every one will get relief irrespective whether he or she is party or not??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register