LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madan (Employeed)     05 October 2013

Criminal complaint filed

I got a new job in overseas, so that recently I shifted from india to overseas. In this situation, someone failed a complaint to police station (as a criminal case) that I got money from that party and I need to return. So police send the samman for me this month early. But in real, I never ever got money from that party. So I like to file a case through court and like to run a case in court without out of court compromise.

In this situation, Can I start a case in court without coming to india? I am ready to fix a lawyer and ready to pay for court for long term bail with the condition like I am ready to appear in court whenever needed. Will this affect my overseas career?

I am in big confusion, because somebody telling that I have to appear to court when the case filling even we have lawyer, then the police/court will inform to the immigration office or my foreign company to not allow to work there and travel back overseas.

My question is…

1. Can I start a case in court without affecting my job in foreign?
  2. Can I get a permanent bail till this case ends, since my job should not affect by this case…?

Who is the right and bold lawyer to handle such kind of cases in bangalore/chenna?

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2013

Please contact Adv Mr. Suresh Kumar, Bangalore t Ph: 09341231835

Madan (Employeed)     09 October 2013

Thank you so much for your reply. I will contact Mr. Suresh ASAP.

Could you please give aware as you are experienced one....

to my case,

1.  Can I file a case against my opponent when i am in overseas?

2. Can I start a case in court without affecting my foreign job?

William323   28 October 2020

On these serious issues, you must need to talk with someone's experience in this field. You can find someone at a custom research paper because I already experience it and handle it really carefully.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register