Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Criminal complaint filed

I got a new job in overseas, so that recently I shifted from india to overseas. In this situation, someone failed a complaint to police station (as a criminal case) that I got money from that party and I need to return. So police send the samman for me this month early. But in real, I never ever got money from that party. So I like to file a case through court and like to run a case in court without out of court compromise.

In this situation, Can I start a case in court without coming to india? I am ready to fix a lawyer and ready to pay for court for long term bail with the condition like I am ready to appear in court whenever needed. Will this affect my overseas career?

I am in big confusion, because somebody telling that I have to appear to court when the case filling even we have lawyer, then the police/court will inform to the immigration office or my foreign company to not allow to work there and travel back overseas.

My question is…

  1. Can I start a case in court without affecting my job in foreign?
  2. Can I get a permanent bail till this case ends, since my job should not affect by this case…?

Who is the right and bold lawyer to handle such kind of cases in bangalore/chenna?


Please contact Adv Mr. Suresh Kumar, Bangalore t Ph: 09341231835


Thank you so much for your reply. I will contact Mr. Suresh ASAP.

Could you please give aware as you are experienced one....

to my case,

1.  Can I file a case against my opponent when i am in overseas?

2. Can I start a case in court without affecting my foreign job?


On these serious issues, you must need to talk with someone's experience in this field. You can find someone at a custom research paper because I already experience it and handle it really carefully.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x