LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aravind Kumar   12 August 2018

criminal check

i am from tamil nadu once when i was on a road trip to kerala i accidentally crashed on to a local shop harming none .. police saw this accident amd took them to police station and asked me to give my license and rc book .. the next day when i went to.police station they asked me to.bring the owner of the shop and tell his verdict ..but the shopkeeper didnt turn up and was absent on the day .. then i was called by inspector of the police station and he told me to pay the compensation amount for the shopkeeper and go .. on giving the amount they gathered some details about me .. and finally i was given my car key back .. my worry is will this offence be considered as a criminal offence or an for and its actually making me so depressed whether on background check i will be terminated because of this offence in attestation form for govt jobs .. do i need to mention this in my attestation self declaration form? please anyone help as soon as possible ..?

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     12 August 2018

Dear querist,

Meeting with any accident is not a criminal activity.

Moreover I personally feels  there will be record in police station as no one was injured and person whose shop was damaged did not appear in police station.

Moreover you already paid compensation.

Aravind Kumar   12 August 2018

Deepak sir thanks for the reply sir .. and will they ask me about the records when it comes to upsc police verification ?

(Guest)

Police can be managed. ALl you need is cash.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register