Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rohit patil (T.S A.)     04 August 2011

Covering terrace with shade and sliding window.

Hi, Experts,

I need your guidence, suggession & help on below query.

I have a 1 BHK flat in Pune area, which still comes under Grampanchayat and it may be covered under Pune coporation near future. I have a attached terrace of 10x10 sqft to my bedroom. This is on the fourth floor and the building is 5 storyed. Currently my terrace is open to sky.

Two sides of the terrace are covered with wall and two sides are open. Where at one open side there is nothing next to it, it has open space as there is garden on the gound floor. and on the other open side there is a building which is about 20 meters away.

Now so far I have covered my terrace with a shade. The shade is half coverd with mangloring tiles (fixed) and half with glass and the glass part is sliding.

I want to know can I fix sliding windows on the both open sides of the terrrace and cover it? It is legal and could anybody from my building take objection on it. Its not interferring to anybody's flat though.

I would highly appreciate your guidence and help.

Thanks & Regards,

Rohit Patil


 1 Replies

rohit patil (T.S A.)     12 March 2012

Can anyone advice on this please. Do I need NOC from other flat owners of the building? Kindly assist....this is urgent...!!!


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query