LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal (Sr)     27 January 2014

Court order under sec 24 for monthly maintenance

one case filed in city 1 for dissolution of marriage( by opposite party in his home town), both girl and boy want divorce but we filed for maintenance under section 24 and court gave an order last year for 15000 rs per month to the wife but now after so many months, our lawyer says that we cannot file for the execution of the order because the opposite party is now withdrawing the case.

Also the same case is there in city 2( by us in our home town) where court has given exparte order in girls favor for divorce, now because of this my lawyer is saying that we cannot get the money from this court and it should be recovered in the city .

My question is court has given the written order last year for the maintenance but my lawyer did not do anything about it and kept saying if we keep on delaying this we will get the money later. is my lawyer correct in saying this that we cannot do anything about this order now since this case was filed by the opposite party and not us? and in my hometown we already have exparte order.

Any help would be greatly apprecited and I thank you people in advance for the help.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register