LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (law)     19 July 2015

Court of session order can be modified?

The court of session has paased the revision order but has made error on certain facts vide its order.Please iform whether the session court is bound to take application for correction of the operative part of the order? under which relevant sections it can entertain the application for modification


 1 Replies

srinivasan.r. (Lawyer, 9444000813)     21 July 2015

No only clerical mistakes can be recitified, not operative part, only recourse is appeal. kindly refer 362 crpc


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register