LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk Rajjak Hossain   28 August 2016

Court condemned

I have purchased a car in the name of my father in law on 2014. All kinds of responsibility is mine like financer's payment and any others related to car. Ihave made nearabout 28 payment to financer. Out of 28 only 2 emi paid via chq which was transferred from my account to father in law account and rest emis paid via cash to financer. At the time of payment financer has provide me the payment proof and taken my signature on their duplicate payment proof. Now my father and mother in law trying to captured my all property due to this terget they are setup their daighter and put a case against me... clamming thay I have theft that car. Due to this reason I have arrested and police has recovered that car from showroom where the said car stands for servicing. As per I/Os report car to be returned to registered owner but the same has returned to my wife with the bond of rs 6lakh also order that same need to be shown when court will call for, this car's natured caharacter not to be changed, sale and handover not to be done also colour not to be changed till case disposal. Post received the car from the court my wife ant her parents has sale the car but ownerahip yet to changed. Kindly suggest below points 1.what kinds of actions to be taken by court. .. 2.is there any possibility to get the car in fevour of mine. 3. Post selling this car in what ground they are easily rescue from non abiding court's order. Need you suggestion to clear the above point ASAP. Thank you.

Learning

5 Replies

Agastya   28 August 2016

In the first line you say that you bought car in the name of father in law. Later you say that it is in your name. Please clarify whether car is in your name or in father in law name. If it is in father in law name then even if you made all its loan EMI payments there is no way that you become its owner. You have no claim on the car. If father in law has signed the RTO forms transferring its ownership to your name then that is seprate case. In this situation your name is on the vehicle registration certificate. Kindly check and tell us whose name is on RC book. Please tell us whose name original loan was taken.

As per RC owner is my father in law. In this case if he agreed on aurgament that originally that car has purchased by my son in law then what heppen... If duplicate payment proof as well as emi transfer details which was mentioned in my Bank statement would be show then what happen. . Need to provide all the suggestions

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     28 August 2016

How can they sell the car when there is specific order from the court not to sell. You can bring to the notice of the court about the alleged sale. You can also inform the RTA about the court order.

since the car is under hypothication with Financier the ownership will not be transferred or effected without NO Objcetion in Form No30 from the financier.

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     28 August 2016

for more clarifications you can call me.

They are setup a customer who has make the financer's payment. Kindly provide me way as per above 3points.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register