Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ann   26 July 2017

Courier

Sir:

I have been repeatedly facing problems with the courier company.  They are always delivering our packages to the neighbor who happens to be my husband's ex-wife.  Even though the house names are different, they keep delivering it to her.  we have lost several documents and products for which we have paid online to this neighbor.  Sometimes when we give the consignment no. to the courier company, we get get the products either broken or main parts removed by her and then she sends the package through her servant 2-3 days after she has received it.  But we are not able to keep track of letters which come so we are losing several of them.   All our complaints to the courier company are turning out to be a waste.  they refuse to give us either the name or show us the signature of the person who collected the item. and they continue to keep delivering the packages/letters to her again and again, the last time being July 22, 2017.  I would like to know what legal action can be taken on the courier company and/or on the neighbor.  

I would be greatful if you can guide me please.

Ann

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

File a case against the courier company in consumer forum.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 August 2017

Have you lodged written complaints with courier?

Ann   03 August 2017

Thank you very much Sir for your advice.  Yes I have lodged written complaints to the courier company.  I am yet to receive a reply Sir

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2017

Include in your narration that authenticated copy of Airway Bill/POD whatever they call it be provided to you immediately and should not be destroyed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register