Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirakara (Scientist)     21 March 2018

Counting of past military service on civil employment

Dear Sir,

I was an ex-airman in IAF from 17 Nov 1993 to 29 Dec 2004. While in IAF, I got NOC to appear interviews for HAL and DRDO separately. As I got the call letter from HAL, I resigned and joined HAL on 10 Jan 2005. In my discharge book, the reason mentioned is ' on his own request on civil employment before fulfilling the conditions of service'.

After that I got the call letter from DRDO and resigned from HAL and jion DRDO on 14 Apr 2005. In 2008, I got a CGO letter from my office to exercise my option for counting of my past military service which I opted within one month. Since then, my office has written many letters to PCDA(Allahabad) but they have got no confirmation from PCDA9Allahabad). I was silent as I was thinking that my resignation from IAF doen not fall under technical resignation.

Now as per Dopt letter no. No. 28020/1/2010-Estt.(C) dated 17 Aug 2016, I feel my resignation from IAF can be considered as technical resignation and as per DP&PW OM No 28/30/2004-P&PW (B) dt. 26.07.2005 followed by   DP&PW  OM No 28/30/2004-P&PW (B) 28.10.2009, I feel I am eligible for counting of my past service which superceds earlier policy letters.

My office is totally inactive and does not give any reply to my letters.

I have submmiteed letters to my office regarding progress of my case, but all in vain.

I am planning to make a personal visit to PCDA (allahabad) otherwise to file a case in CAT.

I asked a reputed lawer in Cuttack high court to know the merit of my case, but they are ignorant about latest policy letters of DOPT and CCS pension rules.

I request please help me to know my merits as this involves huge financial benefit as I am in now new pension schemes.

I will be very much thankful and even take legal help on this matter.

Regards

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register