Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gnaneswar (manager)     20 November 2010

Cost of anticipatory bail

Hello,

My grandmother (mother's mother) is trying to file a false cheating case on my father after 22 months an issue occured.

Now the police is also helping her expecting a percentage in the recovery amount. They don't want to register the case since if the case goes to court, it will be rejected. So they are trying to treathen us and recover the amount.

We are also scared that they may file any other criminal case on my father apart from the above mentioned false case.

Can we try to get anticipatory bail for this case? We would like to know the sections under which the anticipatory bail can be applied for? And how much the bail would cost along with advocate fee.

Please help.

Learning

8 Replies

Gnaneswar (manager)     21 November 2010

Hi friend,

my mother is at  my father's side.

can you please tell me what are the possible sections can be filed aganist my father.

thanks in advance

manish kumar (Lawyer)     21 November 2010

YOu can not apply for anticipatory bail unless case is formally registered against your father. If police is harrassing you without instituting formal F.I.R., then you can write to superior officials, human rights commission and can also file a compliant case against such police officers before Chief Judicial/ Metropolitan magistrate.

The cost of filing anticipatory bail applictaion depends on the F.I.R., more lngthy F.I.R., higher the cost. Advocate fee varies from Advocate to Advocate and can not be mentioned here.

(Guest)

i agree with manish kumar

(Guest)

i also agree with mr manish.mr manish has been explained this query very clearly...

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     24 November 2010

Dear Author,

there is some confusion. I want to talk to u in person. U can call me at 9871158578

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     06 December 2010

Mr. !

I'm stating there is some confision!

Confusion regarding facts!

when the facts r not clear to me then how i can reply?

Do u think i should reply for the query which is not clear to me?

It would be ok for me ?

Or for the people who are seeking advise at LCI?

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     06 December 2010

m unable to understand why the members of LCI are trying pulling the legsof other members besides replying to the query of the visitors?

Darshan (Software developer)     25 January 2013

Hello All,

Here my friend and his family arrested under 376 and now we have applied for bail ,so i would like to know what is the roll of  guaranted people for bail and who can give guarantee in bail.

Please reply as soon as possible .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register