LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sahil Chauhan   30 July 2015


I have been living out of my village for last few years and today I have come to know that our bill sarpanch(ex) has registered my name under MANREGA SCHEME in Labour without my knowledge and has been taking the benefits . I am a reputed man earning a good life in Delhi . Pls tell me what case should I file against SARPANCH who registered me under this scheme without my knowledge and has been taking BENEFITS ALSO for the last few years 5--10 years


 5 Replies

Sahil Chauhan   30 July 2015

*Bill �� village ..

kameswarao S (Head HR)     31 July 2015

pl approach the concerned authorities, obtain complete data and submit a written complaint with a copy to their senior officials & you will get the justice

Sahil Chauhan   31 July 2015

Which authority I need to move to ??

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 July 2015

This case comes under Prevention of Corruption Act.  You can contact state Vigilance Bureau

Sahil Chauhan   01 August 2015

Okay thanks for the help

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register