where and How a government employee can report about corruption in his own office..What evidence he must have

Dear sir,

Complaint to anti corruption department.


Retired employee.

If you want overall prevention, the activities have to be reported to your high authority as Whistleblower and through a friend or relative to avoid harassment from superiors and colleagues.

If you are aware of specific instances then to Anti-corruption Bureau for State and CVC in case of Central Government.

In the case of the state, if the victim is prepared to co-operate the best remedy is the Red handed trap, and ACB generally agrees for this specific case, as establishing corruption is very difficult in other ways, as victims may deny or do not want to involve.

In spite of the cases, one can not find even 25% cases where the courts punish the errant/corrupt employee and most of the times it is only at the lower cadre that was punished.

Contact a local voluntary organisation and provide feed to them and never involve yourself directly.


If the corrupt person is influntial and holds a key post in office it is going to hurt you like broken sword. Just be careful dear ,if you really feel you can bring chnage and dare to fight for being employee of same office then get conreate evidance with the statement of  witnesses who pay the bribe ,you need to approach and report to higher authroties; Or make some person to play the real role and approach to Vigilliance department who can arrange for trapping the culprit...or claoe your eues and  sleep like rest of the other people.


.or claoe your eues

* or claose your eyes

You can report to the authorities concerned, that is the law. However, reality is quiet different. It is an impossible task if the corruption is because of the deficit of good govrnance in your institution and especially if there is a sub-system that prevails. The path is not easy and there would not be any immediate results. You may go forward if you have the mettle and may be, you will benefitted in the long run.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x