LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mehul   16 March 2016

correction in school leaving certificate

Thanx in advance, can anyone help me out. So the problem is in the "last school attended" box of my school leaving certificate in which after the name of the school the school authority had mistakenly written false address for eg it is like - st. Joseph school, maninagar instead they wrote st. Joseph school, ramnagar. What is the solution. I need to correct it. My graduation is over, when i knew about the mistake and approached the school for correction they reluctantly said there is nothing to worry no one is going to check that. Pls help!

Learning

2 Replies

Altaf Pirani (Advocate)     16 March 2016

Prepare a written application stating the facts, and send it with the original school certificate for correction. Send this by registered post acknowledgement due (RPAD). If the school doesn't make correction within 15 days, then send them a reminder with an intimation that you may take legal action. If this doesn't work, then file a consumer complaint.

Altaf Pirani (Advocate)     16 March 2016

Prepare a written application stating the facts, and send it with the original school certificate for correction. Send this by registered post acknowledgement due (RPAD). If the school doesn't make correction within 15 days, then send them a reminder with an intimation that you may take legal action. If this doesn't work, then file a consumer complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register