correction in father's name in the birth certificate

Dear Sir,
My daughter was born in Ahmedabad Gujarat, My daughters name In Birth Certificate is displayed as SWARA BRIJESHKUMAR PATEL , I want to change the name as SWARA BRIJESH PATEL ("KUMAR") to be excluded from the father's name. As My name in all my ID proofs is displayed as "BRIJESH" and not BRIJESHKUMAR. Sir , what is the procedure to get the correction done. Pls guide.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Consult a local lawyer. He will guide you to how to approach  by verifying documents & certificates like birth certificate, school certificates etc.. There are so many circumstances  for name change. If you want to change your minor child's last name, you can ask the court to do so. It is important to complete this process legally. If your daughter is over a certain age, the court may require her to consent to the name change by completing and signing a separate consent form.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x