LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pandiyaraj V (SE)     29 November 2011

Correcting error in resgistration document


I purchased a plot of land one year back. Was planning to start construction of a house there.

When the plan was given for approval to localbody, it was informed that the plot does not come unser the local body mentioned in the registration document.

The plot has changed hands 3 times in the past, and all the documents have the wrong information on the panchayat it comes under. Now the registration has to be corrected to give the correct panchyat name.

Is it possible to add a correction document for the last registered document or should all the 3 previous documents be corrected.

The document writer suggests that the previous registrations be nullified (cancelled) and to newly register the plot in my name from the orginal seller.

Kindly let me know the options.


 1 Replies

I.S.Roy,Advocate (Advocate)     29 November 2011

Dear Pandiyaraj

In such case one shold file cse in Senior Civil Judge court for correction of document by seekinmg declaration also  which is onle remedy


with regrds

I.S.Roy, Advocaate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register