LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     14 August 2018

converting Succession matter in to suit for damages

I have a quarrel with my neighbour. he caused me loss financial and mental of Rs 1000000.
He did all that loss wilfully. I filed an FIR case him. That case is pending and he has ranaway.
on the otherhand he had filed a successiin petition for his parents assests which amounted to 700000. He is only legal heir.......
my question is that.....

can I give application in Suceession Petition that , I have a claim against him and his deceased parents properties be stayed till final of my Crmnal case . ( FIR wala)
sir I will be so much obliging for your advice in the matter.


 3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     14 August 2018

FIR is lodged against complaint.

So fare there seems to be NO order by court.

NO award of damages seems to have been granted.

1 Like

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     14 August 2018

FIR case is pending. Due to non execution of warrant.

Ghazala Rahman (advocate)     15 August 2018

sir I am thankful for the response to the problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query