Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     02 July 2010

Stop This Part II

Hello, Respected members ,

Now, "Nancy" have changed to "eve/angella" and sending message like this-

Subject : hi
how are you today?my name is angela a young looking girl i come accross your profile today it impress me so i will like to have good relationship with you please write me here on my private mail box. (angelamonoba@yahoo.com)

Learning

12 Replies

Dhawal Bhandari (ADVOCATE)     02 July 2010

yeah i also got that.. kindly stop this spams & ban such person !!!!!!

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     02 July 2010

I got the msg too..  :(

(Guest)

Eve has also sent me the same message from heaven and invited me there.

I replied her following;

"Ms. Charming Eve ! I would be the happiest person of the earth but it is very unfortunate for me not being fit within your criteria and I am so sorry that you are also become under wrong impression from my profile.  Since you have opened your heart full of love for me so it is not fair if I keep you too under false impression due to lies flasshed in my profile.  Actually Miss your idea to go through the profiles is not good.  You will find the facts if you understand just opposite of whatever flasshed in profiles.

For example; there is a profile of one Mr. Arup Kumar Gupta.  Though he looks in his AVTAAR an old man but facts are just opposite and in fact he is having a too young & ZIG ZAG BEATING HEART.  Though he is not an Advocate and gives free of cost advise to all but he is a LING OF THE ROAD (Wo galiyon ka RAJA.. Tu heaven Ki RAANI).

Ms. Charming Eve ! will you not give me thanks for giving you TIPS of a RIGHT MAN???"

Yes ! I know that Arup ji will surely give me “MANY MANY THANKS”………………. I’m waiting……

1 Like

(Guest)

Please read as "KING OF THE ROAD", not "LING..."

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     02 July 2010

Nice reply and entertainment Mr. Ram Samudre sir.

Suchitra madam he/she is entertaining us (joking), but he/she has selected wrong site.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 July 2010

THANKS A LOT, RAM JI.

FOR YOUR KIND OFFER.  

I AM WAITING FOR A COMMUNICATION FROM HER.

DO NOT KNOW WHEN SHE WILL BE KIND TO ME.

(Guest)

A..ARRRE…EEE….. ARUP JI..??????????

I was just joking and you taken it seriously and fallen in her love so fast ???

You know that HE IS PRINCE CHARMING and not PRINCESS EVE..  SO, it is just a big surprise for us that you have so variety of taste.. huuuuu?????

Lagta hai Aap waakai “SATHIYAA” gaye ho……………

BECHAARI EVE..!!!!! Wohi apki purani TAANNN chhedegi.. MAIN KAA KARU RAAAM……………...

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     03 July 2010

Mr. Ram Samudreji, why are u pulling Mr. Arup Sir.

(Guest)

THE ANSWER IS HERE.. just click here;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Stop-this-20583.asp

SEE..!! Where everyone is fed up from all these “Ms.Nancy” “Ms.Eve” and “Ms. Angela”… it is our KAALI TOPI AUR SAFED DAADHI WAALE “BHADRAPURUSH” everyone’s FREE OF COST SOCIAL WORKER is THE ONLY KEEN INTERESTED TO MEET ALL THESE and becoming so restless JUST FOR A MESSAGE FROM THEM….

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     04 July 2010

Mr. Ram Samudreji it is nothing but "Midlife Crisis" and we must understand and sympathise with this. (Please do not mind? I f it hurts someone)

(Guest)

Oh no.. Ashutosh ji.. I and Arupji were just joking on that Ms.Nancy/Ms.Eve/Ms.Angella and we highlighting & putting finger on many other contradictory things in the personality of hypocrites…..

There are many messages if one can understand.

You can treat it like a “Play” in which we both were playing our roles.

Arup ji is my brother and he quickly understands my action and reaction.

AM I RIGHT ?  Arup ji !!!

(Guest)

The “SUBJECT” is in the first PARA of my first posting.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register