Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anonymous   21 February 2024

What is wife set some objectional pics on whatsapp profile?

Posted on behalf.

My wife had filed 125 and permanent injunction court case that I cannot come to my matrimonial house, ownership belongs to my mother. I am residing in rental property in metro city due to my job.

I had filed divorce petition after 11 months  which I had to withdraw it due to technical reasons due to my lawyer mistake. Currently, I have not filed any court case against her.

I have blocked her on whatsapp but she is teasing me while posting some profile pics and status on whatsapp. I am also in the pictures. Some time she upload pics like I am kissing her in her lips or I am hugging her in the profile pic. I know there is setting in the whatsapp that she might have set that I can only view it. But I dont like this.

May I know what is my legal rights here? Can I make a police complaint or can I file cross court case?

Thanks in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 February 2024

If you have blocked her in all social media networks then how did you come to know that she is involved in such mischiefs?

Well if you are really aggrieved you can lodge a criminal complaint with cyber crime police based on the substantial documentary evidences to prove your complaint.

But remember that on provocation she may resort to avenge you by lodging plenty other false cases against you.

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     22 February 2024

You will not get any message / pic in a "blocked" profile/ number.

Prima facie it is an unbelievable fabricated time pass story.

Shashi Dhara   22 February 2024

Obtain stay from civil court against her.

anonymous   22 February 2024

Experiment can be done.

If I have blocked her on WhatsApp but she doest not. If she is having fer profile pic then I can see her profile pic. Because  I have blocked her, not she.

This would be amazing If sm1 can share the result after doing this Experiment at home.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register