LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

8 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 February 2024

• A tax practicing lawyers can provide legal guidance, draw up necessary legal documents, and prepare and file tax returns.
  • Tax practicing lawyers  can provide personal wealth management assistance, such as estate planning, creating wills and trusts, incorporating businesses, drawing up business contracts, and advising on international tax considerations.
1 Like

chaitri kharod   15 February 2024

okay...thank you so much..
means tax planning, will, trust deed, partnership deed, property deed, contract drafting , incorporation documents....

is it correct???

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 February 2024

You are right but you have not come out with your actual issue so that you can get proper opinion to your query otherwise your query is vaery vague and academic

1 Like

NO sir, I want to start my practice in nearest future...hence I am asking..all queries are different..

here, I am asking as a taxation lawyer which documents I can draft..

in second question , if i want to start my practice then apart from return filing, drafting is demanding field so that I can expand my business with return filing as well as drafting..

and for drafting, any separate license is required like notary agent have to apply...

Drafting a pleadings or a document pertaining to immovable property or Will or an agreement of any kind and any other subject of drafting is another skill of a lawyer whether a general or taxation lawyer.

You can develop your skills when you enter into this profession as per your interest.

1 Like

okay sir...got it very well..thank you so much...

You are welcome for your understanding.

1 Like

chaitri kharod   16 February 2024

sir, one more question..

if I draft one document ex.. partnership deed...then it is notarized by notery right??

means my question is who draft documents can't noterise documents..

drafting lawyer and notary must be different...right???

second question..
can notary draft documents??? as I think it is unethical...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register