LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   15 February 2024

Brahmin judge is a prostitute without english or thinks he knows english

Crima facie was my RTI REPLY from the bar council! I want to convict the f**king cheap judge in AP bar council. What is the procedure? 

Learning

10 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 February 2024

Your post is beyond decency and undeserving for any opinion.

I refrain from making any comment considering the bad language used in this public domain.

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 February 2024

If you are aggrivied you can take the legal course and if you have proof you can write to Cheif Justice of superior coiurts

You are mingled with criminals from the bar council. Just tell me how to log an fir on them. SI and Ci don't believe they are involved but definitely I suspect a cop involved. My sent emails are good enough. Please tell me the procedure about how to convict them. Once I said please, I'm polite!!

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 February 2024

Just communicate with the vigillance department with all the proof you have, they can help you

1 Like

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 February 2024

In order to file a case against another person, whether a judge or any other person you must have locus standii. It means that you must be an aggrieved person. Just because someone is a bad person (according to you) you cannot take any action.

1 Like

These cops are doing this in Vijayawada. They are called as asshole Reddy, Rao and Brahmin. Since South Indians are black, a Brahmin is good looking and whore for money in a court. These cops are so uneducated that they don't know is the impact on their minds. The funniest part is the DGP previous one did not help me after I met him and his name Gowtham Sewang. This is all unnecessary because I know the bar council are uneducated and I'll proceed further against them. What exactly must I do you both?

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     18 February 2024

There is nothing in your statements to show that you are an aggrieved person. So you have no locus standii. You can do nothing.

Yasaswi Gomes   18 February 2024

I've called CBI in Vijayawada and they told me to log a cheating case on the lawyer. I have to clear this out with the my city local police. Plus i toldd the moderator to delete my post cause i don't mean to use could language but they didn't delete it yet

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 February 2024

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate

Your post is beyond decency and undeserving for any opinion.I refrain from making any comment considering the bad language used in this public domain.

the type of language used is not wlecme in any form. duch language in itelf is a crime I fully endore the views.

Yasaswi Gomes   22 February 2024

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar, Advocate

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate Your post is beyond decency and undeserving for any opinion.I refrain from making any comment considering the bad language used in this public domain.  the type of language used is not wlecme in any form. duch language in itelf is a crime.  I fully endore the views.

Hahahahahaha justice system - Criminal Law | IPC (lawyersclubindia.com)

Answer this thread be. ppl are scared at lawyers frauds. next time lawyer will be shot dead without evidence.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register