LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Khushal Sain s   07 February 2024

Caste certificate

Sir my caste is nai in rajasthan which come under obc but i studied in Karnataka my relatives told we are bhajanthri. Both are caste of barber. My school record all all my caste is bhajanthri and caste certificate is also bhajanthri . bhajanthri and nai  is same caste with different name and both come under OBC and are alternative name will it cause any problem in govt job like ssc railway 

Learning

7 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 February 2024

read notification at

https://www.ncbc.nic.in/Writereaddata/GR11082016 RI D K Pandey636072243456092748.pdf

1 Like

Sir both are different name of Same caste in Karnataka list nayinda, bhajanthri comes in OBC and rajasthan list nai come under OBC according to ncbc i studied in Karnataka from nursery and in all my records it is bhajanthri and my caste certificate also I have to clarify if we make caste certificate of alternative name of our caste is it ok and it won't cause any problems in railway and ssc 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 February 2024

You may have to mention your caste as appearing in the caste certificate, you cannot use the actual name or meaning while applying for any job

1 Like

In my caste certificate it is bhajanthri so can I apply for govt job like ssc railway 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 February 2024

Yes,  you can proceed as per the certificate in your possession,  if you are eligible 

1 Like

Khushal Sain s   08 February 2024

Thank you sir for your valuable time 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 February 2024

You are welcome for your appreciations 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register