Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAMPRASAD NANGEDDA   20 December 2023

Old asset in the name of nangedda venkamma this asset any partion of the two persons

Dear sir,

This is bring to kind notice that our property is My father Grand mother name in document 1 acre two brothers of the my grand fathers 1 grand father 50 cents registered before the the time this time of the old my father grandmother and father mother and my father also my died.my father two brothers one brother and my mother 25 cents & 25 cents my mother name is any partion deed document.plz suggest the our requirement sir.

Thanking you sir

Learning

6 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 December 2023

Your query is not at all clear.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 December 2023

You better ppear before  local excperienc ed lawyer in person carrying all the relevant documents, and get all the issues clarified 

1 Like

RAMPRASAD NANGEDDA   23 December 2023

Dear sir,

Old asset is my grand father father name in the property.That property is not registerd the any family not registerd till .that property is total 0.26 cents 10 cents purchase of government hosue site.balance 16 cents in the site 1 family member 10 cents in the family of 3 brothers one brother will be sale of the land 10 cents another out side person.as per the transfer of property act -1882 registartion will balance 2 brothers sign will be rquired or LOCAL VRO certify the certificate will given the property will thtat person right givent the certificate valid the registration. plz suugession sir. 

Attached File : 1008737 20231223112946 19 5a.pdf downloaded: 38 times

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2023

This appears to be ancestral property dispute.

However as I suggested earlier you can consult a locl advocate who will be able to explain you the law involved in your queries and suggest you the ways to resolve the problem, if any.

Your property documents have to be scrutinised if you require more clarification from this end, hence you may better contact any advocate of this forum directly and get the clarifications. 

1 Like

RAMPRASAD NANGEDDA   23 December 2023

Tku sir

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2023

You are welcome. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register