LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srijan   22 November 2023

No case no.,but approved by commission!

A complaint was filed on the E-Dakhil platform on 9-07-2023. To this date when I check the status of the case on E-dakhil, it says N/A in the case no. section.

I only have the application number. I tried to know the case status through this site - Case Status | Confonet (cms.nic.in) using advanced search but nothing worked.

Why the case has been approved by the commission but not given/assigned any case number? What should be done in this matter?

Thank you!

Learning

3 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2023

The case papers might have been returned for want of compliance of certain observations made by the commission, you may visit the office directly in person and get the issues clarified

1 Like

Srijan   23 November 2023

Thank you, Sir. The case is related to Bangalore and both parties(complainant and respondent) reside in Bengaluru. Which office should one visit? District Consumer Redressal forum(Bengaluru) or the District Bengaluru Urban court? As I am unable to go to Bangalore myself can I do anything from here(Delhi)? Thank You!

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 November 2023

You can engage the services of an advocate hailing from Bangalroe and authorise him to ascertain the details and status of the complaint filed and also instrict him to comply with the observations made by the consumer commission and represent the same on your behalf. 

You can furnish him the details of trhe complaint to enable him to locate complaint

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register