LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aejaz   27 October 2023

What shall i do

Few people did forged registry on the basis of forged will of the house where I live in with my two minor kids. I can easily name them  by their behaviour,but I don't have copy of forged registry.

Even in search report I don't get it as it is on the basis of will.

Now they keep sending me vibrations from many sources for killing me.being widow i m more  worried for my kids future.i have a great life threat.

What shall I do to protect 3 of us.

Kindly suggest something

Learning

5 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     27 October 2023

Just file FIR inform the police

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 October 2023

If there is a threat persisting to your life and that of your chilfdren, nothing prevents you from approaching the police with a complaint against the said anti social elements.

If someone wants to acquire the property by the virtue of the Will in which he is the beneficairy, he need not get it transferred by a registered document, because the Will itself is a title document hence he can very well get the revenue records alone transferred to his name to establish the transfer as complete to claim title to the property.

2 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     28 October 2023

Approach local police against the persons extending threats.

File a suit for declaration seeking relief of said "will" to declare it null and void, 

It is better to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer (private - if you can afford otherwise Secretary District / State Legal Services Authority for free legal aid) for proper appreciation of facts/ documents and necessary proceeding.

Aejaz   28 October 2023

Sir i m not sure if they forged registry by will or PoA.

These are the possibilities that the search clerk informed me.

They just give vibrations via status on WhatsApp ,or other means such as dp and  time to time talk on Truecaller among suspected people.

Police don't accept this as an evidence.

It just tells me if smone attacks u ,dial 112.we will help u.that all.

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 October 2023

You may file FIR. It is jurisdiction of the Police to investigate.

Moreover, you have chosen to disclose the material facts relatinf to the alleged forged Will.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register