Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kadvi baat   10 October 2023

College not returning back documents

hi sir 

so my issue my sis want to take admission in new college . for that she follow online college allotment procedure after that a college alloted to her after that college ask for documents and she gave it . but now she dont want to take admission into that college she did not fill any college admission form but not college authorities not return back documents and asking for 1lakh and saying u already did admission and if u want ur documents u need to pay 1lakh and  college authorities was  saying u take admission but we dont have any admission form , we did not not sign any form . what to do know where should i contact i dont know

Learning

2 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     10 October 2023

You can file police complaint against them for ilegally impounding your documents. Just send them email / notice for taking criminal as well as other course if the certificates are not released. And inform them they will be liable for damages in consequeinces

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 October 2023

Youy give a lettr in writing demanding return of the educational original certificates 

If the college authorities give it in writing about the amount they demnded, you may approach the university about this illegal demand or file a writ petition before high court to direct the college authorities to return the certificates.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register