LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hari Krishna   01 September 2023

Reserved case

My case has been reserved for 14 months till date.Even after repeated mentions and requests the judge is not delivering the judgement.What will be my next course of action? What would be the reasons for in ordinate delay of justice?

Learning

12 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 September 2023

in which court is it pending?

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 September 2023

Such situations are inconsistent with the extant norms. However, the unfortunate situation exists at least in some Courts. The remedy is approaching the Higher Courts. However, the remedy has its inherent limitations.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 September 2023

Yes.  approach the High Court for early judgement.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 September 2023

Approach the higher court 

Hari Krishna   01 September 2023

Sir , My case is pending at high court level only.Telangana High court.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 September 2023

If the case is pending with the high court then you can give an applicaiton to the registrar seeking to post the matter in an early list to get the case listed and to pass an order.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 September 2023

"My case is pending at high court level only.Telangana High court."

what prevented you from sharing this vital fact earlier.

Hari Krishna   02 September 2023

Originally posted by : Sudhir Kumar, Advocate

"My case is pending at high court level only.Telangana High court." what prevented you from sharing this vital fact earlier. 

Sir Thought that all are replying by keeping the high court in mind.Can we file any petition in supreme court for early judgement citing inordinate delay 

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 September 2023

You can, but filing a SLP needs much resources. 

B S MURTHY   04 September 2023

That is what abuse of powers.  If the Judge is corrupt, he may expect something from you. Approach him through a suitable lawyer who is having good rapport with the concerned Judge.  That is the fate of clients in India. 

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     05 September 2023

Don't plan to approach supreme court for such issues, you will not get any respite from supreme court on such issues.

You can approach the Registrar of the high court itself with an applicaiton venting out your grievances, the registrar may look into your issue.

Such delays in high court are common owing to various factors involved in it.

Jonathan Godby   07 September 2023

I didn't believe a hacker could actually hack a credit score until I contacted HACKWEST AT WRITEME DOT COM. West boosted my FICO score and erased all the negatives as well as inquiries from my report in less than two weeks. He did this without any extra cost and until then no red flag. I was able to apply for a loan which I have used to get myself a car and I also have a moderate house for my family with low interest rate. I  will always recommend anyone who desires a sincere credit repair to contact Hack West and thank me later. Do let West know Jonathan Godby referred you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register