LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prathap Vishnu   24 August 2023

Need a guidance to handle this situation

I got married last year, it was an arrange marriage, Everything went well after some weeks I face physical pain in my relationship, I couldn't feel comfortable during the intercourse Because On the day of marriage I fainted suffering from heavy fever due to some travel reasons that night itself everyone around planned occasions , on the day one I consumed every physical touch literally by pain after that I couldn't come out of that phase. after 6 months they are arguing and drag me to hospital every test was done and the result was positive. every one told I'm perfectly alright. Now they file a case against me for divorce in the manner of I'm not valid for physical attachment I'm imported and I'm having an affair with someone, I threatened every one of the family if they file a case I will upload all personal photos in internet. Till now there is no photos on my gallery. Now I'm literally out of mind how can i face these all points they are pulling out now.   can anyone suggest me how to handle this situation.

Learning

5 Replies

Sidhhi   24 August 2023

Obtain hospital certificate mentioning you're physically fit to consummate the marriage and than agree to mutual divorce. You will be better off.
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 August 2023

As of now they have not filed any case, hence there is nothing to be worried about them so soon.

If at all they file any case against you then you can challenge the same as per procedures of law.

They have to prove their allegations in connection with your medical issues,

Since all the tests were already conducted and you have been given a very positive certificate, you need not be worried on that count too.

1 Like

Prathap Vishnu   24 August 2023

Thank you so much sir.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 August 2023

You are welcome.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 September 2023

not able to stated facts ina manner to be understood in one reading.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register