Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh Soni (Owner)     17 July 2023

I am ready to hire a lawyer who can help me obtain money lending license in palghar dist maharashtra

Hello Dear Learned Lawyers!

Short: I am ready to hire a Lawyer who can help me obtain Money lending license in Palghar Dist Maharashtra

I have searched the forums, and have found several related articles that mention various ways to obtain a Money lending license.

However, I am now willing to HIRE / Pay for their services to help my father (senior citizen) who's helping people by giving them micro loans (secured, against gold), under Rs. 50,000/-

Please please let me know how to hire somebody, or the exact steps. 

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Rajesh

Learning

9 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 July 2023

You can visit the place and find out one for yourself to help you get the task completed

1 Like

Thanks for your reply, Mr. Kalaiselvan,

We visited the Palghar Tehsildar office, and none of the staff had any clue.

I am willing to pay somebody to get this done for me.

I really just want somebody to get this done for me.

Thanks.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 July 2023

You cannot find a lawyer in the tehsil office, you can visit Palghar court's bar association and look for a suitable lawyer 

1 Like

Can this be handled only by a Palghar-based lawyer?

Ive contacted a few lawyers based in Palghar / Boisar, but they've all mentioned that "They will get back to me when they have information about Money-lending license".

I've yet to hear from anybody, hence I am seeking guidance here, and am willing to hire someone who can get the job done.

Thank you

Sourav Das (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     18 July 2023

You can avail my services

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     18 July 2023

You will have to search local Plaghar lawyer, which cannot be obliged by experts on this platform as this site is world wide.

This is not a legal issue for consideration and obligation.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 July 2023

You can follow the issue in person by knowing the procedures to obtain licence for money lending.

No doubt it's a bit lengthy process.

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     18 July 2023

@Querist, The Money Lender's Act 1939 is a Central Act for that purpose. However every state has the power to frame rules/regulations. In Maharastra, regulations has been framed. Here is the link.

(12) Mah. Money Lending (Regulation) Act. 2014 (H 4192).pdf (maharashtra.gov.in)

Additionally I would recommend you hire an advocate practising locally to help you undestand better and get the job done for you.

And Yes, when someone helps you free of cost, you must at least thank him( a virtue every person must possess) which is very uncommon now!

Thank you.

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     18 July 2023

@ Amirmasoud Rastegari

Ok, I know. But do you think it's a morally right to ask such things here?

Not reporting you this time. Better advice, be a better human being!

Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register