Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ritesh M   25 June 2023

Validity of india post tracking status download

Respected Sir/Madam,

I have issued a demand letter to a company by Register AD. The tracking status is available on India Post website. After the letter gets delivered, I will download the final tracking status in PDF file on my PC.

For the print of the PDF to be treated as legal record (Receipt), is it necessary to get it attested by post office or self attestation will do?

Thanks and regards.

Learning

5 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     25 June 2023

It is valid when it is submitted with a certificate under Section 65B of Indian Evidence Act, 1872

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     25 June 2023

what is your problem please stated that.  This is not a forum for setting question paper fro promotion examination in postal department.

Ritesh M   25 June 2023

@Sudhir Kumar, Advocate

I think I ended up asking X-Y problem!

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2023

You can download the status of the tracking report, get it printed as is available in website and produce the same before court  or wherever it is necessary, it is very much valid.

Don't have to get it converted to pdf and submit, that will require additional legal process as prescribed in section 65B of Indian evidnce act.

1 Like

RAKESH PIPRODIA (ADVOCATE)     28 June 2023

Civil Court does not accept the online postal track report. Acknowledgment card is mandatory

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register