Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yasaswi Gomes   20 June 2023

Dr dv rao is a fraud

Hi

This lawyer replied back to the bar counsel that i have used vulgar language on him

I did that cause he cheated me. It's on watsapp or email.

Further more he said i didn't pay him any money. How did he file my Writ without taking money.

So I logged a financial fraud case in him and asked for a polygraph test in the bar counsel.

How foolly a man can be? Will I win against him or not. He is showing himself as attended 63 cases. Building up his character. I told get lost to him directly because how can a fraud become a noble man. 

Learning

5 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 June 2023

If you have lodged a complaint, you follow it up and watch the developments.

No opinion can be given about the result of your complaint made against the advocate.

1 Like

Lol I don't want to make comments on the law system cause I don't even meet anyone nor read news about them.

But it's better people will stop showing their court cases attended and build up their integrity when they are racists type. 

Anyways, a doctor treats 1000's per year and operates 1000's of times and they behave more professional. 

There cannot be any justice for a lawyer if they are I'll educated. Plus I'm sure if the courts will cover up for lawyers fraud, why is called as a court of law. I'm sure things will be in my favour only.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 June 2023

If he cheated you just file complaint before Bar counsel and attach an Affidavit. Advocate’s misconduct is really awful. Just can understand your pain , if you have proof of payment file that with the complaint. If you  have used vulgar language mention about that and refer the context of your pain and agony you suffered due to him. If he charged you and failed to put your case you can file for Consumer complain too. If he is really cheat then he must be brought to the notice of general public, you can make representations to State bar Counsel, Bar Counsel of India, even you can make representation to state Chief Justice.

Better to get some good lawyer and forget about him ,wait for Karma and  pay attention to your real case.

1 Like

Karma will hit a holy man for stamping on an ant unknowingly but it will not hurt the vile. I think he's using some kind of a police support who is corrupted otherwise how did he plan this without support :)

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     20 June 2023

Well that is not correct, the seeds one  sow bear the fruit of that very seed, that is the principle unchallenged. It is once you invest only then faith you feel pacified.

You must do some work out to get the facts if you really want  to fight strategically, otherwise there are remedies and you will succeed once the beat is exactly on the nail.

If you want any legal guidance that will be provided pleasurably.  

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register