Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jagan mohan reddy   15 June 2023

Do i need to respond for malicious intent legal notice

Hi Sir, 

I am from Telangana , we have received a legal notice from an advocate behalf of one of my grand father brother's grand daughter and demanding me to deletion of my name from revenue records and handover the physical possession of her grand fathers land.  The person is accusing that my grand parents were agates her grand father (passed away) to grab the land with maladies intention.  
the fact is that my grand parents and her grandparents were own brothers , the accusers mother (she is also not alive) is the only daughter to her parents. None of the grand parents are alive now . My my grand parents purchased her (accuser) grand fathers land legally and registered (gift registration to avoid higher Regis charge) about 40 years ago. We have no relations since the accuser mother and grand fathers died (almost 30 years ) 

My question is, is it required to answer to the legal notice? If yes, how can I reply on my own or through an advocate. 

thank you so much .

Learning

9 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     15 June 2023

You consult an advocate with the notice you received.  He will prepare the answer.  Without verifying the legal notice it is not possible to give a reply.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2023

If you can reconise the contents of the notice to be genuine then you may consult an advocate and issue a reply notice denying the allegations leveled therein.

1 Like

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     16 June 2023

What do you intend to convey meaning of your statement inter alia, "....my grand parents were agates her grand father (passed away) to grab the land with maladies intention...."  

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 June 2023

Just deny the allegations and reply of being in a peaceful possesion under law 

1 Like

jagan mohan reddy   16 June 2023

Thank you so much for your replies.  Much appreciated...  

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2023

You are welcome for your appreciations 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     17 June 2023

Mr. Reddy,

I did not find answer to my question qua meaning of "agates" mentioned therein the query, presumably it is a typographical error and you mean to say "against" isn't it ? I

Thanks and regards

jagan mohan reddy   19 June 2023

Apologies Vashista sir for error in my typing, it wasn't agates, it's 'agnates'.  I copied the following content from the legal notice we received from the accuser's advocate.

My client reports that you being the agnates of xperson planned to grab the said land in pursuance of your malafide intension. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     19 June 2023

It would be better to consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for proper analyses of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register