LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAYANMONI KALITA   08 April 2023

Recovery suit

Is it possible to file a unsecured loan recovery suit with an  invalid Demand promissory note and unregisterd gurantee deeds which have already crossed the three years of time? 

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Syed Farhan Ali   08 April 2023

the ground of invalid dp note can not bar the plaintiff bank to file recovering Suit it's a matter of trial

Shakti Maan (lawyer at Supreme Court delhi 9650334626)     08 April 2023

Yes, recovery suit can be filed and could be win easily... you have to file a recovery suit with all the proof and facts and circumstances which supporting your case only...

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 April 2023

If there is no proof of on money being lent, then by circumstantial evidences we need to prove the payment being made and file for a recovery suit in the concerned civil court.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     08 April 2023

If it is not barred by limitation, and if documentary evidences are strong enough and well within time, you may proceed with the proposed money recovery suit

1 Like

Sanjay Parmar (teacher)     08 April 2023

I loss  245000USDT to Adonomist Algo Software fake company  fraud after paying for commission and tax , but it was useless. After filing complaints with no response, I reached out to a recovery firm that has helped some victims in similar situations that  got their money back. I was asked to search  Rykabalan on Telegram  and  they help me get  my 245000USDT  back and  they advice me to stay away from Adonomist Algo Software fake company adivory trade

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register