LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Police verification

Firstly, it's a long story. I politely request you to read it with patience.

l was working as a contractual teacher in a state govt residential school under SC ST Development Department.  My school campus had a broken staff quarter where no one goes. A b*tch and her 5-6 puppies were living there. My students loved them and cared for them. One day, My head master had told the students to take the puppies in a cement bag and throw them in the nearby jungle, and the mother dog was beaten out. When I came to know about it, I went to the jungle and was able to find them and took them again to the school where their mother was searching for them. The very next day, I was on leave. A student called me and said my HM again threw them and  the student had secretly kept one puppy. I called the HM and asked him not to do this illegal thing, you cannot separate them from their mother, they need their mother's milk, else I will inform the police to warn you. But he said no dogs are allowed in the school campus, do whatever you want, I will tell the WEO ( like BEO). Sadly, I went to police station in my area and asked a police man there to help me. He said,  you  have compassion for animals and according to prevention of cruelty to animals act yes you can take help from the other police station under which the school is. Then I went to the other police station and the police there said that no stray dogs allowed in a school campus. I said, but the police in my area said that you would help me according to law. But he denied. and said If you love dogs then take them to your house. Otherwise get a lawyer and come. Do not waste my time.I was helpless. I didn't know what to do. I started to search for the laws on google. But nowhere I found about this kind of school matter. Then he called the  WEO and said your lady teacher has gone mad and arguing with me. If I write about her and forward it then she will be in trouble. I was crying for the puppies and he did not even care and asked a lady Constable to take me out. In the depth of despair, I went back to same jungle and could not find them in the previous place.I searched a little deeper and found one dead and eaten by some animal. Another one alive but leg was bitten. The other puppies were inside the bag. I took them with me and met my student and got the puppy from him and luckily, I found their mother near my  the school. I gave all puppies back to her except the injured one. I know they were happy. I took him to the vet and then home.

I wanted to know about the laws regarding stray dogs, so I asked it on PFA website. I got a call from a lady from PFA and she took the head master's number. Later, I got a call from her again and she said she had explained the rules to him and to inform her if anything happens. Later that day, the WEO called me and asked me if I have complained in any NGO, who is your authority,why did not you inform your authority? I said, my authority is the HM and I had told him about it but he said me do whatever you want. What would have I done then? He said ok , so you had informed him. And hanged up the call.

After about 13 days I got a transfer order to a remote area with allegation made against me. When I wanted to know the reason in the district office they said they will only inform in RTI. So I applied in RTI and  state grievance website. Believe me, it's been 4years now. I have not got any response. Anyway I had to inform PFA and the DM about it and with their discussion, in about 3months I was transferred back to a school of my choice.

Now, I have resigned from that job and have  started preparing for other govt jobs. If I ever qualify in exam, how will this story impact on my career during police/IB verification. Should I stop preparing? Do you think I am a woman with critical character? 
Please mention on which column I will write "yes" in the form as I am a little confused. Forgive me if any mistake in Grammar.Thank you very much for your patience.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 December 2022

Be brief and specific for consideration and obligation of experts.

1 Like

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     27 December 2022

You have sold your life to conscious at a cost that is not reparable. You heroic act is tenacious and you are real crusader on animal cruelty . I appreciate your efforts and kindness ,you are generous but your expectations are not well met neither would have any gratitude in future as the people are turning cruel and material.

Anyways rest assured  there is nothing adverse against you and make your mind free from all these worries and apprehensions and prepare for your best future. You are really kind person.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 December 2022

you had another query at

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/police-verification-227493.asp

In that thread younever mentioned that you have resigned.  now you are asking fresh question beyong the scope of this forum.

you asked

"If I ever qualify in exam, how will this story impact on my career during police/IB verification. Should I stop preparing? Do you think I am a woman with critical character?"

Now this appears that it is not  a legal case rather a meidcal case.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 December 2022

Best wishes for the coming New Georgian year-2023

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More