Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANDIP KARAN   10 July 2022

My house is mortgage under central bank of india..

RESPECTED SIR

With due respect this is to give in Your kind attention that, I have taken a loan of rs 20 lakh from central bank of india...in 2015... and I have been repay on regular basis....up to 2020..
since lock down period my business have been down...and I was not able to repay the emis in timely...and in 2022 bank charged on me rs 4.5 out standing amount and send me a legal letter to repay with in two sixty days other wise they will sell my property...
Property is in the name of me , my brother's and my widow Mother's name...
And right now my wife is also pregnant ..So I need atleast another one year to repay my outstanding amount and I will definitely again I will do regular my accounts....
so I need some suggestions wheather I can get any stay order from court or bank in these critical situation......
can I get some time to steady my business and to repay the emis outstanding amount..

WITH RESPECT

SANDIP KARAN
ALOKA KARAN
AKASH KARAN

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   10 July 2022

You inform it to court to refer it lok Adalat immediately.

anubhav Bhatt   10 July 2022

You may approach High Court if your Account has been NPA during lock down as per the RBI norms you will get standard Account for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case Advocate Anurag Bhatt Allahabad High Court.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     11 July 2022

Settle the matter with your Banker.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register