LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mosam shah   05 January 2022

Transfer of flat

Hello sir , i have sumitted my transfer file to society and it's been an year that the society chairman is out of city and the secretary says untill he comes he cannot transfer , he have collected my file one year ago and now is only waiting for chairman? What can I do to get this transfer done as soon as possible? If chairman does not come , how long i shall wait ? Do I have to go to registar at bandra ? Or what i shall do ? Please suggest

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 January 2022

Secretary can forward the application to the concerned chairman and get the digital sgnature for approval online technology mechanism. 

1 Like

Yes he is too lazy to do that , so what I can do next ? Whom I can approch so he does it quickly

Aarushi   05 January 2022

Dear user,

In this situation when it has been more than 90 days of you submitting the file, you can file an appeal before the registrar under Section 23 of the Maharashtra Cooperative Society Act, 1960. According to this section, if any person who is qualified to become a member of any society cannot be denied membership. If such happens, the applicant can file an appeal before the registrar with all the required documents, who will have to then forward those documents to the society within 30 days. The society after receiving the order of the registrar has to grant membership to an applicant within 60 days after which, he/she is deemed to have been granted membership. To file such an appeal, you must have an acknowledgement of when you submitted your documents.

Apart from this, you can file a grievance suit in the local consumer court for compensation for all the harassment that you had to go through.

I hope I was able to solve your query. Please feel free to leave follow up questions, if any.

Perfect thanks yes i have a slip which the secretary signed and have given me back when he took my transfer documents in a file ... I will reach registar for the same with the proof !

Aarushi   05 January 2022

Happy to help. Hope your issues is solved soon.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register