Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NRV   11 November 2021

Mandatory injunction or temporary injunction??

Number of plots in a layout occupied with double registration deeds by corporate companies, plot owners living in abroad and some other cities, corporate companies started construction, plot owners trying to file declaration of title with injunction, which injunction better to stop construction immediate, mandatory injunction or temporary injunction??

Learning

2 Replies

RAJYA LAKSHMI BANDARU   11 November 2021

Dear client,
It is better to file temporary injunction petition along with a suit for declaration to immediate stop of construction. You pray the court temporary injunction as a consequential relief along with suit for declaration.

If my suggestion is helpful to you kindly rate me. For more suggestions contact me through phone by taking my number from this website.
1 Like

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     11 November 2021

Plot owners should file suit for declaration of title and injunction with petition for temporary and mandatory injunction . Temporary injunction to get restrained opposite party for further constructions and mandatory injunction to remove illegal constructions. Generally mandatory injunction is not granted by courts at initial stage of proceedings but grants after completion of trial at the time of final decision

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register