Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashik Ahamed   26 June 2021

Need of noc letter format

HELLO EVERYONE,

I NEED NOC LETTER FROM LEGAL HEIRS OF MY FATHER'S PROPERTY TO USE MY BUSINESS GST REGISTRATION.

ANYONE HELP ME !!!!!

THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/create_message.asp?cat_id=1

Learning

1 Replies

srishti jain   26 July 2021

FORMAT OF NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE FROM OTHER LEGAL HEIR(S)

(This Declaration is to be executed on Non- Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.100/- and should be duly attested either by Notary. This Declaration has to be executed by each legal heir separately by providing identification proof)

DECLARATION

I, __________, son/daughter/spouse of _________ aged ___, an Indian Inhabitant / NRI presently residing at __________________, do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under:

1. That __________, the deceased, was holding _____  shares in (the name of the company) covered under Folio No. _______ and Share Certificate No(s). ___________, bearing Distinctive Nos. ________ to __________.
  2. That (name of the shareholder), the deceased expired on __________.
  3. That I am a legal heir of the said deceased. I am the (in what relation) of the deceased.
  4. I do not desire to make any claim of title of the said securities held by the deceased. I hereby agree to renounce all my rights existing as well as they may accrue to me in future in respect of the aforesaid securities.
  5. I declare that I have no objection whatsoever in transmitting the said securities in the name of the applicant, _________.

I am executing this declaration to be submitted to the concerned authorities of the Company.

I hereby state that whatever is stated herein above are true to the best of my knowledge.

Solemnly affirmed at ________         )                       Photograph

On this ____ day of ______ 20..        )           (Signature of the Legal heir)

Deponent

Identified by me                                                          Before Me

Advocate                                            S.E.O./ Oaths Commissioner/Notary

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Srishti

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register