Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bruno   11 May 2021

Company not paying my fnf

Hello,

Please help and guide me. I worked with a company for 3.7 years and then I resigned from the organization. They accepted my resignation and asked me to serve 2 months notice period as per the company policy. I served the 2 months notice period and they gave me a confirmation over email that my FNF will be cleared after 45 days from my last working day.

I even spoke to their HR manager few days back and she confirmed me that my FNF will be cleared. Since then I have been following up with them over call and emails but they are not responding to my emails nor they are giving any clear message as when my FNF will be cleared.

What should I do? Please help!

Learning

2 Replies

Saura Patil   13 May 2021

One thing you need to know about the FnF is that it is a very long and tedious process. After emailing your HR wait for at least 7 days after they have received your email. Meanwhile, you can try contacting them through calls (keep a record of your emails and calls, this will help to keep documentation for Court). But, If the company keeps on dodging your calls and emails regarding your FnF here's what you can do: 

1. Issue a legal notice asking the company to pay your FnF dues in a period of 15 days or so. 

2. In a case where they fail to pay the FnF within the stipulated time, you can file a case in the Labour Court for your earned wages.

3. You can also approach the Civil Court and file a summary suit under Order 37 Rule 2 of the Code of Civil Procedure. 

However, the only difference in filing a suit in the civil court and a labour court is that in the civil court you will have to incur the court fee charges whereas in the labour court there is no such provision for court fee. Also, the labour court is meant for settling the dispute of earned wages and other employment benefits. 

1 Like

Raj Tripathi   13 May 2021

Still don't take action what should i do. actually i am getting this problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register