LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pratheep   26 March 2021

Last page - annexure 1 missing in my sale deed

In my sale deed, last page - annexure 1 page ( not in stamp paper) is missing. The rest of the pages on stamp paper are intact. Please let me know what needs to be done....

Will there be any issue to get house loan due to this issue. 

Thanks

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 March 2021

You can apply for a certified copy of the sale deed to Sub-registrar as per the laid down procedure, which may cost around Rs.200/+ and you can enclose it to original sale deed papers.  Members can not express any opinion or give guidance without knowing the contents in the annexure and its relevance, link, and importance to the main transaction of sale deed.

Pratheep   27 March 2021

Thank you sir...

Please avoid such large-size copy-paste uploads and extending a simple post to occupy a larger space.  You can click such a thanks tab or like tab available under the reply.  If the reply is brief, members go through the post as time is a constraint for everyone when the forum is free and voluntary.

Pratheep   27 March 2021

Ok sir, any idea if I can get a loan on this property.. With the missing page in the sale deed

Members are not competent to give opinions and it should be decided by banker/lender alone.  The loan is not always sanctioned on security alone, and loan is sanctioned for a purpose, and the ability to repay the loan through income generation.   Security is always secondary.  Contact a lender as this may not be a great problem, and can be corrected by filing an affidavit through an advocate that the annexure is missing and this missing annexure can not make the sale deed invalid.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register