LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

neeraj   13 January 2019

Regarding will

Sir My Grand father has 1 daughter n 2 sons. They have written a will and registered .In that will they have written that only 1 son (my father) has only rights on their property remaning 2 heirs have no rights on their property. Can we transfer property by will on the name of my father. Is both heirs require sign in court? as both heirs are not ready .As they have also interest in that property. Sir and what will be the procedure to transfer property and time period? Plz suggest sir.

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   14 January 2019

The grand father's property must be self acquired property .then he has right to dispose his property thru will. Will comes to force after the death o Ur grand father.if Ur grand father is deceased then Ur father shall file probate in civil court and prove that will is genuine if any one challenges.and obtain PS from court
1 Like

neeraj   14 January 2019

Sir
My father is suffering from severe disease .If any thing happens to my father before transfer of property.After that can we execute will of my grandfather in the name of my mother or after my father demise the will be lapse.?
And all the property will be distributed in the name of my 1 uncle and 1 sister.
or submitting will my father's legal heir my mother will have rights in whole property.
Plz guide sir

neeraj   15 January 2019

Sir..
plz suggest..

Shashi Dhara   16 January 2019

His wife and children's will be successors. Will doesn't lapse. U have to prove will genuiness in court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register