Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Apoo   14 June 2018

Section9

Sir,

my wife filed 498 in 2008 , i got acquital from lower and session court in 2016, 

in 2018 i filed divorce case and within a month she filed section9 

my quries are is she file section 406 on me , and what other complications she can create on me regarding stridhan and to delay my divorce case

Learning

4 Replies

Apoo   15 June 2018

Yes i am scared  ,about will again same things will start after 10years even after getting aquital from 498a

want to understand406, where she can file it ,in court and Fir.

does police search my home for her articles  like stridhan (as she is claiming in section 9 case

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     15 June 2018

Now she can't file 406 IPC as she has now lost her right of filing complaint U/S 406. 

You may say that she should ideally file 406 at the time of filing 498A compliant.

She can linger on her RCR case, may put D.V case against you and your family members.

Thanks,

Regards,

Aman Chawla

1 Like

Apoo   17 June 2018

Thanks Aman,

But how DV when she is not living with me from last many years ,and during this period i gor acquital from court for her 498a against me and family 

Aman chawla (DELHI HIGH COURT ADVOCATE)     17 June 2018

Sir, I know she is not living with you, but she was living with you on this basis only she can put D.V case .. But no need to worry, you will be discharged if she files, on the ground of limitation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register