LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brahma (student)     12 May 2018

land registeration

My father purchased 50 cents agricultural settlement land in 1984.
We have only agreement bond paper. 
Now we want to register that land to us.
The problem is my father and the persons who sold also died.
I have their death certificate s
The property land records on their ancestors.
We have only that land to survive.
We have consulted MRO, he is not giving proper direction.

Learning

8 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     13 May 2018

Who is in possession of the land from 1984?

Who is cultivating in the land fro m 1984?  What documentary proof you have to establish this?

1 Like

brahma (student)     13 May 2018

My father and mother cultivating. For this we have only public proof those who surrounded by our land. We have agreement bond.

My father and mother cultivating. For this we have only public proof those who surrounded by our land. We have agreement bond.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 May 2018

File a petition in civil courts for declaration order. In law, a declaration ordinarily refers to a judgment of the court or an award of an arbitration tribunal that is a binding adjudication of the rights or other legal relations of the parties which does not provide for or order enforcement.

1 Like

Abburi Dineshnaidu   13 May 2018

my father purchased2.24acres of agricultural land in 1999. we have only agreement bond paper Now we want to register that land to us .the problem is it is not registered to my father because of MRO is not responded properly. my father is a agricultural labour and he is illiterate and some of the political members are creating so many problems like telling that the land belongs to DKT or some others but the land was the land was cultivating my father only since 1999. but how to registrate the land to my father please help us sir. we are very poor and depending my family on that land only please help me sir how to registrate that land

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 May 2018

Mr. Dineshnaidu: Please post your query in different thread.

Mr. Brhma: Is anyone disputing and/or obstructing your possessio/occupation?

No one obstructing my possession. It's only source to my survive. I want to sell this property as early as possible. How can I sell without proper document. That is the main thing

No one obstructing my possession. It's only source to my survive. I want to sell this property as early as possible. How can I sell without proper document. That is the main thing

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register