LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAKESH TRIKHA (Associate Professor)     31 January 2010

EPF mismanagement

My self appointed on 17/10/1989 as lecturer in chemistry in a govt. aided college in Punjab and my services illegally terminated I won the case and rejoined the institute again in 1994 with all my back wages and service benefits. College authorities illegally opened Saving Bank account in the name of EPF in local State Bank of patiala at a saving interest and deducted EPF from 1994 and not from date of confirmation i.e. 17/10/1989. In spite of many letters to Principal /registrar guru nanak  University and regional Provident commissioner Amritsar regarding mismanagement of EPF nothing is done.  this is being done with nearly 20 lecturers. Now we are planning to take legal path as we have lost lakhs of rupees at individual level. Our basic pay was 2200/- at the time of appointment.

Please suggest can we file writ petition in Punjab and Haryana High court and what are the chances?

we will be highly thankful if all the legal experts can help me in giving citation judgments in this matter.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register