LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vij   19 April 2017

What should be in my counter

I was working in abc company when wife was with me in 2014. She left in 2015, after that I also change my company to xyz in 2015. She is not aware about my new company. She filed dv in 2016 for maintenance with providing abc company offer letter. my workplace is 1500 km away from the city where cases filed. bcoz of this I lost my job in xyz in 2016. What should be in my counter. 1. Should I mention that I left abc company. 2. Should i mention that I joined in xyz and also lose that job. 3. Do I need to attach hard copy of my abc relieving letter or just mention in the counter is ok.

Learning

5 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     19 April 2017

Originally posted by : vij
I was working in abc company when wife was with me in 2014.
She left in 2015, after that I also change my company to xyz in 2015.
She is not aware about my new company.
She filed dv in 2016 for maintenance with providing abc company offer letter. my workplace is 1500 km away from the city where cases filed. bcoz of this I lost my job in xyz in 2016.

What should be in my counter.
1. Should I mention that I left abc company.
2. Should i mention that I joined in xyz and also lose that job.
3. Do I need to attach hard copy of my abc relieving letter or just mention in the counter is ok.

Are you presently working or not?

If yes, your present salary is less or greater than salary your wife is claiming ?

vij   19 April 2017

Currently I m not working from the last one year.. I am in the process of searching job...

as per offer letter im getting 30k at that time ...but she mentioned that now it must be increased to 50k with the same company. 

and she asked interim of 30k. 

Sachin (N.A)     19 April 2017

Originally posted by : vij
Currently I m not working from the last one year.. I am in the process of searching job...

as per offer letter im getting 30k at that time ...but she mentioned that now it must be increased to 50k with the same company. 

and she asked interim of 30k. 

As you are not working presenly you need to mention that you had to leave job because of this false case. And also try to get her job details as you have mentioned ( in your other post) that you know her office address

1 Like

vij   19 April 2017

Thanks sachin.... 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 April 2017

Place the facts before court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register