Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vicky (Engg)     06 February 2016

Divorce

hello lawyers,

when a marriage can be performed outside with out involving court, can divorce or spouse separation cannot be performed without court.

thank you

Ignorance, Innocence and Unawareness are key things for all the problems!

Learning

7 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     06 February 2016

The law does not pernit it

vijay (M)     06 February 2016

Only in our mahaan country do we have criminal laws relating to Family......  means  if you are a male and want a divorce in India, it is a criminal offence.  

No law can force a marriage to continue if any party does not want it.  These are all bogus legislations only for woman to enjoy and to enslave a man.

1 Like

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     06 February 2016

Dear Vijay How You can say it is that " if you are a male and want a divorce in India, it is a criminal offence. " No there is not.

The thing is not put by you in a correct manner both the parties to the marriage can file for a divorce either by contested litigation or by the consented manner by mutual consent to each other. 

vijay (M)     06 February 2016

Dear Adv Anand.... what you say is true... though only in theory

friend   06 February 2016

Respected Lawyers,
          Here is my issue...we both married as per the hindu law , she works in singapore n I work in india...everything was fine for few months, now whenever I ask for children she refuses n avoid staying with me, looking to her behaviour I have requested for divorce which she refused.
                 as after 8 months of marriage in which we stood together for 1 month and also she visited couple of times to hyderabad to stay with me still she is unable to give kids..n also she is unable to keep me n my family happy ...

I will compromise if she follows me n provides me all the details..

I want to get out of this relationship...what are the ways to come out of the relationship if she doesnt accept the divorce 

waiting for positive response

friend   06 February 2016

Honourable Lawyers, 

What are the different ways to remarry without divorce successfully?

I would appreciate your positive valid reply.

Thanks

Vicky (Engg)     06 February 2016

thank you for your inputs.

can married persons be separated by getting a MoU signed by both (spouse) and elders (parents - witnesses) for discontinuing the matrimonial life mentioning all the goods returned to either parties & not filing any cases on each other.

instead of roaming through courts!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register